Anna advises clients on acquisition of Russian companies, creation of joint ventures, equity and debt financing transactions, as well as on general corporate and commercial matters.
Anna’s experience includes advising on intragroup restructuring and conducting due diligence for the purposes of public offering of securities and purchase of Russian companies.
Prior to joining Ivanyan & Partners, Anna provided legal assistance for a number of projects on raising finance in form of secured and non-secured bilateral and syndicated loans, as well as capital market transactions.
In particular, Anna actively participated in the following projects:
- Advising the buyer, the largest Russian aluminum producer, on acquisition of a power plant from the Russian electric power company (asset deal)
- Advising on admission of the existing issued shares of United Company RUSAL Plc, a holding company of the largest Russian aluminum producer, to trading on the MICEX Stock Exchange
- Advising on issues related with existence of the first RDR program in Russia and drafting of amendments to the regulations of the Federal Service for Financial Markets of Russia and the Bank of Russia in connection therewith
- Advising on issues related with existence of a joint project of RUSAL and Russia’s power generating group RusHydro – the Boguchanskoye Energy and Metals Complex (BEMO)
- Advising HMS Hydraulic Machines & Systems Group plc, the leading pump manufacturer and provider of flow control solutions and related services in Russia and the CIS, on the listing of GDRs representing its shares on the LSE’s main market
- Advising a group of banks on the restructuring of the financial indebtedness of the largest Russian molybdenum producer.
2015 – present
Ivanyan & Partners Law Firm
2012 – 2015
RUSAL Global Management B.V., Moscow
Lawyer, Corporate Finance and Capital Markets Unit within RUSAL Legal Department
2010 – 2012
Latham & Watkins LLP, Moscow
2008 – 2010
Clifford Chance CIS Limited
2005 – 2010
Moscow State University
Faculty of Law, M.A (Diploma) in Law (with honors)