Maxim advises on FinTech, private equity and venture capital, banking and finance law, and securitisation.
He has more than 7-years’ experience supporting projects in different areas – from startups to complex multijurisdictional private equity, FinTech, and structured finance transactions.
Prior to joining Ivanyan & Partners, Maxim was an associate in the Moscow office of Baker McKenzie.
Maxim has advised:
an international leader in the blockchain industry on the setup and launch of a platform for arranging and conducting cryptofinancing in an Asian jurisdiction.
- a large international banking group on the development and setup in Switzerland of a banking product involving the issuance of credit cards backed by crypto currency.
- Rusnano, a Russian pubic nanotechnologies corporation, on establishing an investment structure for parallel investments in Russian and European tech companies, including setting up a closed-end Russian fund and an investment fund in Switzerland.
- a major construction company as a borrower in connection with mezzanine financing provided by several sovereign funds for developing business in Russia.
- a Belarusian company managing assets of private equity fund Zubr Capital in relation to investment in the Belarusian business by Softline, a Russian IT company
- on the public securitisation (the largest at the time) of an approximately ₽18.6-bn ($620-m) mortgage loan portfolio by Bank VTB24
- AIG/Lincoln, an international construction company, on a $150-m five-year syndicated loan facility arranged by VTB Capital provided for construction and development of a Class A office complex.
2018 – present
Ivanyan & Partners
2011 – 2018
2006 – 2011
Russian Foreign Trade Academy
Faculty of Law