Maria focuses on international dispute resolution, in particular on corporate and human rights issues and has more than ten years of professional experience.
Maria has over 30 publications on various aspects of case law of the European Court of Human Rights, enforcement of ECHR judgments, and ECHR reform.
- Representing a client before the European Court of Human Rights in a number of cases related to a multimillion-euro corporate dispute adjudicated in several jurisdictions. The case involves complex issues of protection of property and fair trial.
- Advising (in cooperation with a leading international law firm) on a matter concerning access to court in contract rescission proceedings.
- Advising an international non-governmental organisation on domestic implementation of Russia's public international law obligations.
- Representing a client in Russian courts in a number of cases connected with challenging state agencies’ actions.
- Representing clients before the European Court of Human Rights in a case concerning violations of bona fide buyers' rights resulting from unlawful privatisation of real estate.
Ivanyan & Partners, Moscow
Threefold Legal Advisors, Moscow
University of Essex, Human Rights Clinic, UK
University of Essex (United Kingdom)
LLM in International Human Rights Law
Samara State University